Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Reunion.... An update.

Were we having fun? The answer is “NO”. We were having A REAL GREAT FUN, full with excitement and enjoyment moment. Perasaan yang sukar nak digambarkan. Most of us haven’t met since 1986, almost 23 years ago…. bet you know how the situation was at that time… How fast time flies. 23 years ago, we met and started a new friendship from various states and schools all over Malaysia. Lucky me, I have 4 other friends from the same school when we were in Standard 6, registered in STF at that time. They’re Has, Nik Lily, Ziela and Dr. Weeda. Dr. Weeda and me attended the reunion. The other 3 could not attend as they’re in Kelantan and Nik Lily is in oversea.

Most of my friends haven’t change much. Can still be recognized by looking at their faces but some can not and some can still remember the face but could not recall the names.

I brought the camera along to capture some photos of us tapi tak sempat nak tangkap gambar, lagipun dah ada 2 orang jurugambar professional yang begitu loyal tangkap gambar kita orang.

Well, RM50 is nothing compared to enjoyment that we had. The food banyak lebih coz we did not eat much, the value of money goes to “binding up the lost bond”.

Thanks to the Madams organizer yang bertungkus lumus menjayakan reunion. Looking forward to see all of you again in 2013.

I reached home at about 10.30 pm after a ‘tea-tarik” session di Restoran Syed PJ with Shana, Ieja, Puspa H (Thanks kerana tumpangkan I balik), Neng, Awin and Jo.

Puspa H dropped me kat Plaza Masallam, Shah Alam. As I stepped onto the Serena, Walid terus bising. Miscommunication ~ salah tempat tunggu. I thought he knew where I was waiting for him, rupanya dia ke tempat lain. It was just not a big matter tapi sebab he has to sent our a year old baby to baby sitter’s house to comfort kan the baby. Meragam pulak baby tu.

To conclude.... I really had my time. Tq, Tq, Tq......


2 comments:

  1. Zae..maybe kita tak habis khatam baca blog u yg lelama..but u ade baby kecik ..one year old meh!!!.

    Waa..seronok nye you all-you all ade kopi session....

    p/s:..Zae..I think u still look the same...hari tu memang tak dpt borak langsung..hanye sempat tanya..." u la, mc zae.."..aduhai....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eta dear,

    Baby tu biasanya okay tapi agaknya dia dapat rasa Mak dia tengah ber'enjoy', itu yang dia meragam tu kut.

    Kopi session.... saje join, dah ada peluang if not bila lagi kan??

    Ye lah.. U pun look the same jugak. Still boleh cam. Tak pe kita borak-borak di alam cyber je lah.

    ReplyDelete