Monday, June 1, 2009

Semalam di ingatan

Khamis, 28 Mei 2009. I took an "EL". Why? Because dear hubby asked me to. Actually, he was on leave that thursday, he has some urgent matters to settle at Kompleks PKNS, Shah Alam.

On the way to Kompleks PKNS, dear hubby passed thru' Uitm Shah Alam which brought me to the past..... I felt something different, feelings that I could not explain. Just don't know why...

I can still remember, there was a stair uphill from Lebuhraya Persekutuan to Uitm (laluan 'haram' le). Naik atas, boleh jumpa deretan kedai makan. I once ate at that place. Ada 'gate' with no guard but the gate will be closed from 9.00 pm onwards. Ada tangga ke bawah yang kalau tak silap I, kat belakang 'School of Law'. Ye ke???

I told dear hubby pasal tangga tu. His answer was he never noticed the stairs. He said I yang bermimpi because from a small boy, he guna that lebuhraya, tak perasan langsung ada tangga kat situ. Am I dreaming?? Takut pulak bila Walid kata macam tu. Of course kiri kanan tangga tu semak TEBAL. I noticed ramai jugak students makan kat situ especially masa break between classes. Nampak dia orang naik tangga tu so tentu ke stalls atas tu kan.

Hopefully betul la ada apa yang I nampak tu. If not aaahhhhhhhhh what to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment